Before scheduling any Appointments Please take a look at some new info and policies in effect.
Salon info and how to come to your appointment
- Due to limited seating and space during the holiday season, we ask that you please come alone to your appointment.
- Please arrive on time and not too early due to minimal room in the waiting area. If you receive a message from your stylist, that they’re running late and will give you a new time to come in.
- Please only bring kids with if they have an appointment.
** I understand that sometimes there’s last minute emergencies that can be out of our control. I’m happy to help accommodate the policy, as fair as I possibly can. However, last minute cancellations and “no show” appointments cost ourselves money.
- To book an appointment you will need to hold the spot with a credit card from now on.
- A 24-hour notice of any cancellation for all appointments is required to avoid a fee .
- Less than 24 hour notice or don’t show up, you will be charged 50-75% of any specific service.
- We understand clients occasionally need to change or cancel their appointments. Should you need to do so, we ask for at least 24 hours notice or (50%) of the service will be charged.
You are very important to The Colour Room Salon team. We hold your appointment just for you and ask that if you must cancel or reschedule, please do so with 24-hour notice. This way, we will be able to adjust our schedules accordingly and possibly accommodate clients on our waiting list. We do of course, understand that unavoidable issues come up and will do our best to work with you in case of an emergency.
Clients have 7 days from initial service to ask for any adjustment to their color if not satisfied, also depending on what exactly is trying to be achieved, which you will be told in a consultation before coloring if you need another appointment.