covid 19 updates - Updated june 11th 2021
WE THANK YOU FOR taking the time to read through this page to keep everyone in the salon safe, and your appointment running smoothly.
Dear Current and New Clients,
As of June 11th 2021, we are following phase 5 guidelines and welcoming our vaccinated clients to wear, or not wear a mask to their appointment. We ask clients that have chosen not to get vaccinated, to continue to wear their mask during their appointment. our stylists will follow the same guideline.
HERE iS WHAT we are doing to keep you safe:
– We ask that only the clients having services performed come into the salon.
– All services are available by appointment only. No walk in appointments are allowed.
– We have ample hand sanitizer throughout the salon and plenty of soap for hand washing.
– We installed barriers between work stations that can be sanitized and disinfected between appointments to ensure 6′ of distance or a barrier is constantly maintained.
– We have eliminated any magazines.
– We are able to take contactless payments.
What we will ask from our clients:
– If you have a fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell, or otherwise think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment with us.
– Please arrive for your appointment alone.
– Our waiting area will be very limited.
– We will ask all clients to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon entering our salon.
– All unvaccinated clients will be required to wear a mask/nose and mouth covering for the entire time while in our salons.
– If you have a disability or health condition and have concerns about your ability to comply with any of the above requirements, please let us know by contacting your stylist and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We thank you for your flexibility and compliance during this time,
The Colour Room