covid 19 updates - Updated Feb 28 2022
WE THANK YOU FOR taking the time to read through this page to keep everyone in the salon safe, and your appointment running smoothly.
Dear Current and New Clients,
As of 2/28/22 , we are following guidelines set by the city and state and allowing our clients to choose if they would like to wear a mask or not during their service.
We continue to ask that only the guest getting a service come into the salon. Please do not invite friends/family that will not be receiving a service.
HERE iS WHAT we are doing to keep you safe:
– We ask that only the clients having services performed come into the salon.
– All services are available by appointment only. No walk in appointments are allowed.
– We have ample hand sanitizer throughout the salon and plenty of soap for hand washing.
– We are able to take contactless payments.
What we will ask from our clients:
– If you have a fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell, or otherwise think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment with us.
– Please arrive for your appointment alone. Our waiting area will be very limited.
– If you have a disability or health condition and have concerns about your ability to comply with any of the above requirements, please let us know by contacting your stylist and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We thank you for your flexibility and compliance during this time,
The Colour Room